Saturday, September 17, 2011

Ruthy's Bakery-NYC

Ruthy's Bakery
75 9th Ave
New York, NY 10011

As seen on
-United Tastes of America
 
Ruthy's is known for their crazy decorated cupcakes and pastries. They were on the Cooking Channel show United Tastes of America for their meatballs. Meatballs huh? Well Spaghetti and Meatball decorated cupcakes. Not real meatballs, just cupcakes that look like meatballs. Weird right? Well anyways stopped by in the Chelsea Market and boy was I disappointed. By far the worst cupcake I have ever ate. I cant even compare it to Walmart cupcakes because Walmarts are better. No joke. I'm totally convinced the cupcake was 2 weeks old. I would not stop here. Their cakes look crazy maybe even better then the Cake Boss. But looks aren't everything. At $5 a piece stay far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment