Monday, May 28, 2012

Cemita's-NY

Cemita's
27 N 6th St
Brooklyn, NY 11211

As seen on
-No shows yet

$9 for a sandwich??? Are you crazy? Well it turns out its well worth it.
I almost bought another one! The sandwich is huge and I halved it with my wife  and was quite happy afterwards. This sandwich was accompanying the many hands at the Brooklyn Flea. After finding out where they were coming from, it was love at first sight! They are mammoth and packed so nice and neatly. But at your first bite you just ruin that pretty sandwich, and then the spicy sauce hits you! They completely stuff each sandwich with fresh vegetables, some sort of black bean spread, fresh cheese, avacado, some kind of spicy spread too! Everything blends together perfectly, and the crusted chicken is crisp on the outside but still juicy and moist on the inside. You can also get them in pork or beef. I would eat here again and I have! They set up shop at the Brooklyn Flea and Smorgusburg. Until then Cemita's! I will see you on my next weekend off!

No comments:

Post a Comment