Monday, August 12, 2013

The Vortex-GA


The Vortex
438 Moreland Ave. NE
Atlanta, GA 30307

As Seen On
-Chowdown Countdown 
-Man Vs Food
-No Reservations
-The Best Thing I Ever Ate
- Best Places Ive Ever Been

I was overwhelmed when my order of their Coronary Bypass Burger came before me because it sounds scary for someone like me to even get this through my blood stream but hey this burger was screaming eat me! and SCREW YOUR DOCTOR..!!!

I'm a burger dude, I may not eat burgers as much as I used to but traveling from 1000 miles away this Coronary Bypass Burger was screaming at me. 

It was sirloin bliss packed with 2 patties, 4 slices of American cheese, 8 slices of bacon, 2 grilled cheeses as buns, and a fried egg to top it off. It felt like I just had a 3 course meal with one bite, maybe the best burger I ever had. I thought all the stuff was a gimmick but it all worked so well together. No need for me to go triple bypass!

Even better! my wife ordered the Fat Elvis and I took a bite of it, this burger has peanut butter, fried bananas and bacon... Holy sh*t!!! this was something we never tried before with all that mesh into a burger and it didn't taste weird at all!...it was excellent! I was lost for words...this burger was meant to be!

What's very cool about Vortex is their cool selection of signature burgers, just to name a few: Hell's Fury, Big Bad Voodoo Patty, Yokohama Mama, of course each with there own flavor. The burgers here are alittle pricey but they are large and covered in greatness. The Vortex was our very last restaurant stop in Atlanta and it made our experience a memorable one. The Vortex is just a small dive bar. Filled with rowdy drinking smoking types. You have to be 18yrs old to even eat here. So needless to say this place is not family friendly. We got our food to go. I would go back in an instant. 


No comments:

Post a Comment