Monday, November 10, 2014

Provincetown Portuguese Bakery-MA

Provincetown Portuguese Bakery

299 Commercial St, Provincetown, MA

As Seen On
-nothing that I know of


I cannot express the beauty of a single hot bite of Malassada. Picture the best fried dough you have ever had. Seriously, better then the fair or carnival. Better then zepolies or funnel cake. Whatever you think is the best times two. Covered in cinnamon and sugar. They are frying them all day, right in the window. With a line out the door you are guaranteed a hot one.
Also had some kind of cream filled coconut cake which was enjoyed, but honestly I don't know how anything could compare to the fried dough. 
I will be back again whenever I'm on the Cape. I forgot to mention, this place is crazy cheap!


No comments:

Post a Comment