Sunday, August 28, 2011

Zabar's-NYC

Zabar's
2245 Broadway
New York, NY 10024




As seen on
-Giada's Weekend Getaways
-Bizarre Foods

I've been going to Zabar's for as long as I can remember. As a child whenever my father went to the city he had to stop at Zabar's. Now that I am old enough to appreciate good food I am going to Zabar's on my own. A high end delicatessen with anything your mind can imagine. Lox, caviar, bagels, pastries, olives, chicken livers, pizzas, knishes, coffee, sandwich's they have it all. Zabar's is a Manhattan institution since 1934. Zabar's has appeared in many popular TV shows such as Seinfield, Will and Grace, and Sex in the City. Be sure to stop by and stock up on your cheeses and spreads for the long trip home. This is a must for a foodies. Im always sure to pick up some lox and cream cheese and go next store to get some H&H bagels.

 Cheese anybody?
 Ham Sandwich

How About some olives!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment