Monday, November 7, 2011

Macaron Palour-NYC

Hester Street Fair
Hester St & Essex St
New York, NY 10002

As seen on
-No TV shows

I love Macarons! Love Love Love!  When I see macarons, I have to buy  them. So seeing this stand at the Hester Street Fair, I knew I had to get these sweet creations.  But everything in moderation! I had heard of Macaron Parlour and knew they  had  a Candied Bacon with Maple Cream macaron!! These aren't the coconut macarons you are probably used to. These are french macarons made with almond flour and have the consistency of lets say a meringue. Bacon in dessert is no longer cutting edge it has been over done a million times. Like most bacon dessert these macarons just tasted like maple syrup which I am not fond of. But with flavors like smores, red velvet, peanut butter cup, cookies and cream etc at least Macaron Parlour is doing something different with a french classic. These macarons are some of the best I have had and seen. So pretty so tasty. If you have never had a french macaron then make sure you try one. They are trending strong and they are here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment