Monday, September 10, 2012

Carnegie Deli-NYC

Carnegie Deli
854 7th Ave
New York, NY 10019






As seen on
-Bizarre Food
-Unwrapped
-Trip Flip
-Chowdown Countdown
-I'm sure more

I don't care what anyone says, Kat'z Deli step aside. Carnegie Deli was the best cornbeef and pastrami I have ever had. Not to mention the largest sandwich I have ever seen and also the largest price tag. For
about $27 you can get a triple decker 3lber of pastrami. I also had some tongue on my triple. Of course you can't finish it all at once but I had 3 meals out of it. Three meals for $27 isn't to bad. If you're strolling mid-town Manhattan and are looking for the flavor of Kosher style corned beef and pastrami, the Carnegie is where to go. The originators of the huge over-stuffed sandwich, the Carneigie also maintains a menu of old school Jewish delights like kasha varnishkas (bulgar wheat and bow tie pasta) and kishka (also known as stuffed derma). Be prepared to take half your order home because you gotta throw some NY cheesecake down too. Each slice of their cheesecake is 1lb of pure deliciousness. Now that's a lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment