Monday, January 28, 2013

Hot Diggity-PA

Hot Diggity
630 South St
PhiladelphiaPA 19147

As seen on
-Hot Dog Paradise 2

Located in the middle of Philly's famous South St, Hot Diggity is the place to score  some serious sweet meat. I've had my share of regional and famous hotdogs from across the country but Hot Diggity, I think, is my favorite spot. They serve a ridiculous amount of regional dogs from all over the country. Their selection of toppings, beverages, and sauces are unparalleled in the dog world. They really elevate a hotdog to a sandwich almost. Extra big bun extra big dog with extra toppings. How about deep fried, fish, bacon, cream cheese, pineapples, guava, sauerkraut, nacho chips, chili, cheese, guacamole, sriracha, anything else they prob have that also. Their fries are awesome and remind me of the Belgium style frites with about 20 different dipping sauces. I cant speak highly enough of this place. They have everything i want in a hotdog and more. They even cater to gluten free types with a hot dog salad. I wish i ate here more then once during my trip to Philly. I'd take a Hot DIggity over a Tony Luke's cheesesteak anyday. O ya, don't forget to check out the sweet custom artwork they had made for each one of their hotdogs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment