Sunday, September 15, 2013

Berky's-VA

Berky's
2516 Rt11 N
Lexington, VA 24450

As Seen On
-Truck Stop Paradise

I visited Berky's 24hr buffet about ten yrs ago while visiting some friends in VA. Just recently, they were on the travel channel so I knew the next time I visited my friends I had to stop back. Berky's is located inside the Lee Hi truck plaza. If you have never been to a teal truck stop it is worth the experience. This place is huge! They offer truckers showers, laundry, barber, beds, if you need it they got it. We were here for the breakfast buffet before we hit rt81.  Cool collection of old metal pedal cars and decor. Good comfort food. Lots of fruit, pancakes, french toast, chicken fried steak, biscuits and gravy, eggs, bacon, etc. Next time I'm in VA I'm going back. Give it a try when on 81 in VA......also it was clean and the service was excellent!


No comments:

Post a Comment