Friday, October 4, 2013

Dominique Ansel Bakery-NYC

Dominique Ansel Bakery
189 Spring St.
New York, NY 10012

As Seen On
-Unique Sweets
-1st Look

The elusive Cro-Nut. How I must eat you. Well I got there at 9am and they were long gone. Dominique Ansel has recently sky rocketed to fame for inventing a pastry not quite a croissant and not quite a doughnut. The trade marked Cronut is sweeping the country by storm with cronut specific bakeries popping up all over the place. Sometimes they are called Cro-dos because they aren't legally allowed to call them Cronuts. Anyways people line up at 6am, 2hrs before the bakery opens, just to score a bite. They are sold out within an hr. So when I strolled in I had no chance. I tried a few other pastries which were perfection like the DKA, cannele, and almond croissant. If you can't score a Cronut get a DKA I heard it's better anyways.


Cronut (not my pic)


No comments:

Post a Comment