Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Becky's Diner-ME

Becky's Diner
390 Commercial St
PortlandME 04101



As seen on
-Rachael  Ray's $40 a Day
-Diners Drive Inns and Dives


Becky's is famous for 1 thing. Blueberry Pancakes!!!! The Foodnetwork uses Becky's recipe on their website for pancakes check it out. Stopped in on our way out of Portland after a rainy weekend. We actually were here before Triple D  was.  Anyways I got the fried clams and a blueberry pancake because i had to try their claim to fame. My wife got a normal 2 eggs toast and hash browns kinda thing. It was pretty much a disappointment. My pancake was burnt and tasted more burnt then it looked.  Its to bad. Stephs breakfast was plain and lame and my clams were OK. My portion was kinda small. I believe the diners around Kingston NY area are much better then this and haven't been on TV. So if your in Portland and you need some good breakfast i say look else where.


No comments:

Post a Comment