Saturday, November 27, 2010

Spread-CA

Spread
2879 University Ave
San Diego, CA 92104



As seen on
-The Best Thing I Ever Ate
-Food Crafters


First of all, let me say that I have actually never been to this restaurant. I have only ordered their peanut butter online. That being said, it's pretty freaking awesome peanut butter!!!
I got the #73, white chocolate pretzels spread, which was featured on The Best Thing I Ever Ate.. I'm so freaking spooning that stuff in by the mouthful. Who would have thought I could spend $10 for each little small 4 oz jar and be perfectly okay with it....Also got the #10 Peanut Butter Cup Spread. Spread takes Peanut Butter to the next level with flavors like curry, cinnamon cranberry, butterscotch almond, white chocolate cantaloupe, rose salted basil, or even Cannabis. They claim hundreds of flavors of peanut butter. They hand check every peanut before making their spread. This stuff is expensive but if you ever come across it get some. If you ordered it from their website your looking at about $15 a jar which is only 5 spoon fulls lol so watch out. But it is definitely the best peanut butter ever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment