Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tony's Lunch-NY

Tony's Lunch
348 Broadway
Newburgh, NY 12550
(845) 562-9660


As seen on
-No shows


Continuing on my across NY hot dog journey I came across yet another historic hot dog joint in lovely Newburgh. Tony's lunch, sitting in the not so good part of town, (if there is such a thing in Newburgh) reminds me totally of Famous Lunch in Troy. Weird? Hot dogs grilling in the window bar stools line the counter. This place looks like its been around forever. But I am not here for the hot dogs. I am here for the Tom Tom Patty Melt. The Tom Tom includes a hamburger, Texas sauce, bacon and onions, all inside a grilled cheese sandwich. Let me tell you it was well worth the trip. The hot dogs weren't so bad either. The Tom Tom is a masterpiece of deliciousness. It is probably pretty good at clogging your arteries and killing you from the inside out but man does this thing taste good. Its definitely worth checking out. Tony's lunch is a little run down hole in the wall so you might feel kinda uncomfortable. I cant wait to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment