Saturday, July 7, 2012

Kumquat Cupcakery-NYC

Kumquat Cupcakery
27 N 6th St
Brooklyn, NY 11211

As seen on
-No shows yet
 
Featuring bite-sized cupcakes in both traditional and unique flavors, Kumquat offers a rotating flavor selection. I tried the maple bacon cupcake a few months ago, and it was deeee-lish! Hmm, what would I try this time? It was a difficult decision, but in the end, I picked the Peanut Butter Banana Honey. Consisting of banana cake topped with peanut butter frosting and drizzled with honey, this bite-size treat was moist, flavorful and disappeared all too quickly. Most flavors are only a dollar each and the bacon maple is $2.The cupcakes are small enough that you can sample several flavors, but I had more eating to do that day. However, I'd love to return to the Kumquat table to try some other interesting combinations, such as coffee caramel bourbon, lemon & lavender, and chocolate orange. I'll be back...Yummilicious bite-sized treats in Brooklyn! Check them at Smorgasburg or the Brooklyn Flea.
Re-inventing the Cupcake: Kumquat Cupcakery *food curated* from SkeeterNYC on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment