Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Blue Bottle Coffee-NY

Blue Bottle Coffee
160 Berry St
(between 6th St & 5th St)
Brooklyn, NY 11211

As seen on
-The Best Thing I Ever Ate
-Unique Sweets

I was introduced to a new level of coffee snobbery / artistry in Brooklyn- Blue Bottle. Blue Bottle was by far the best coffee I'd had ever anywhere. I was psyched after an afternoon of brunching and shopping in Williamsburg to find this Blue Bottle location! They have a whole bunch of spots in Cali. At Blue Bottle you not only pick what kind of coffee you want but how you want it brewed. French Press, Syphon, or drip.Capping off our hipster afternoon, we waited in line for a solid 20 mins, while I insisted that it would be worth the wait. Finally, a New Orleans iced coffee in hand, we walked to a counter and sipped. Amazingness. Unlike any coffee I have had before rich, slightly sweet and creamy. Thinking about it makes my mouth water. Mmm. Treats here are good too but honestly just the coffee here makes it worth it. My wife and I often talk about driving 2hrs each way just for this cup of coffee. If you haven't been here, go now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment