Monday, February 28, 2011

All American Drive In-NY

All American Drive In
4286 Merrick Rd
Massapequa, NY 11758

As seen on
-Hamburger Paradise

All American is a Long Island institution. One of the last real drive ins still around. All American has all the classics. Hamburgers, hotdogs, fries, onion rings, and milkshakes. Always busy with the locals, this place reminded me of a better McDonald's. The food was really good and the fries were the highlight. They were just perfect. The cheeseburgers were like the Clown but with better bigger real meat. I almost forgot how cheap this place was. A burger was less then $2 and a double or quarter pounder was around $2. I haven't been to a food stop this cheap in a long time. If this place was anywhere near where I lived I would be her constantly. A great piece of American history.

No comments:

Post a Comment