Monday, May 2, 2011

Pasticceria Bruno-NYC

Pasticceria Bruno
506 Laguardia Pl
New York, NY 10012

As seen on
-Throwdown

Bruno where have you been all of my life? Apparently right here! The quintessential Italian cafe is located right in SOHO, near Bleecker Street. Bruno's has multiple locations and the original main spot is in Staten Island. I may have found my new favorite cannoli but I definitely found my new favorite french macaroons.This place beat Bobby on Throwdown and I can see why. The cannoli was easily as good as Stuffed or La Bella Ferrara. The filling was lighter then I was used to and the shell seemed more delicate.With macaroons the size of your hand and gelato that looks as good as any Bruno's is a sure win. Located only a few blocks south of Washington Square Park this is the closest place you're going to find a real deal canolli without going to Little Italy. I know I will be coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment