Friday, December 30, 2011

Modern Pastry-MA

Modern Pastry
257 Hanover St
Boston, MA 02113

As seen on
-Sugar High
-An Italian Christmas with Mario & Giada
-Best food Ever
 
I stopped by Modern, in Boston's Little Italy, for an Italian dessert I was not familiar with. Sfogliatella. I have no idea how to pronounce this but it sure looks delicious. I saw it on Duff Goldman's new show Sugar High. Infinite layers of crispy dough filled with cream. I mean this looked pretty good but I wasn't expecting it to blow my mind. I had the giant cannolis across the street at Mikes but that is a different post. This total blew me away. It was so addictive and crusty crispy sweet. Just so delicate. It expanded my taste buds to a new extreme I have never experienced. If you are in Boston be sure to stop at Modern and Mikes across the street for a giant cannoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment