Monday, January 16, 2012

Pop Bar-NYC

Pop Bar
5 Carmine St
New York, NY 10014

As seen on
-Unique Eats
 
I saw the best looking ice pops I have ever seen, on TV, and knew I had to go. Pop Bar is located in the village right next to Washington Square Park. The colors of all these pops are amazing. They have both gelato and sorbet. Gelato on a stick is kinda weird but makes perfect sense. We walked inside and stared in awe at all the different kinds of gelato/fruit popsicles they had. I went for a pistachio covered in milk chocolate, and crushed pistachio's while my wife settled for the passion fruit dipped in chocolate and covered in coconut. The pistachio pop was delicious - rich, creamy, and flavorful. The whole nuts added the perfect crunch. It wasn't that hot outside but this was amazing. I travel to so many places on TV that aren't anything special but this is. White chocolate, hazelnuts, coffee, granola, coconut. With so many dips and toppings and flavors the possibilities are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment