Saturday, February 11, 2012

Belle Isle Lobster-MA

Belle Isle Lobster & Seafood
1267 Saratoga St.
Boston, MA 02128

As seen on
-No Reservations

I had heard all the buzz about this place, and during my trip earlier to Boston, we knew we had to come here. From the outside, you wonder if this is the place that everyone is raving about. It was quite a ride outside the city. Located right on the water next to a bridge. It's really a run down, and small old scary building. The parking lot was hard to get to and horrible unless you have a 4x4. The planes from the airport fly over head constantly which was neat.

Now to the food....naturally I had to order the lobster roll ($18-$20), and I just have to say, this was the best lobster roll I had ever had. There is 1/2 lb of fresh lobster meat on some sour dough bread. The lobster meat is so tender, I could have ate two of these babies. I suggest getting the cole slaw side, and just put it on the lobster meat. It gives it that creamy taste, and adds to what's already amazing. I also tasted the Haddock. It was flaky, creamy, and very rich. You can't go wrong with this choice either. Onions rings were ok and the clam chowder was good. The fisherman's platter was stacked high with all kinds of sea delights.

Let's just say, if I ever move to Boston, I'd go here once a week....at least

No comments:

Post a Comment