Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Flour Bakery-MA

Flour Bakery
12 Farnsworth St.
Boston, MA 02210

As seen on
-Throwdown
-The Best Thing I Ever Ate
-Best Ever


When the world-ending catastrophe happens, I will come to Flour to eat my final meal.This means any anxiety stemming from the possibility of extinction via Climate Change, that Mayan 2012 thing, Nuclear Holocaust, or Zombie Apocalypse affords me some treats here people!!!
Flour was on Throwdown for sticky buns and whipped Bobby Flays ass. So when Bobby was on The Best Thing I Ever Ate of course he picked their buns as his favorite sticky food. Located on Bostons South Side, Flour has been dishing out some of Bostons best pastries for yrs. Now with multiple locations you can get your sticky on all over Boston. They also serve kick ass sandwiches and homemade sodas. The sticky bun was good but my wife was in love with it. Covered in pecans and sticky syrup. The rest of their desserts looked just as good. This location was alittle tricky to find on a industrial side street but is a nice stroll from the aquarium. If I was staying over night in Boston I would definitely come here for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment