Sunday, March 4, 2012

Ronnybrook Farm Dairy-NY

Ronnybrook Farm Dairy
Prospect Hill Rd
Ancramdale, NY 12503

As seen on
-The Best Thing I Ever Ate

Ronnybrook Farms is so lovely, with such happy cows, At least that's how it seems in my head. I was surprised to see that their store upstate is merely a closet! They aren't really set up for visitors, so if you want a good selection of their products, you're better off checking out their location in Chelsea Market. But I had to go straight to the source. Ive been drinking their eggnog for years but after seeing the actually farm, on The Best Thing I Ever Ate Christmas special, I had to go right to the farm. The farm is located right outside Pine Plains, NY and is not easy to find. Once you think you're lost just keep going and then when you think you're lost again keep going down unmarked dirt roads and then 15mins later you arrive at milk paradise. I mean if you have never had their chocolate milk or eggnog you are really missing out. I'm sure its pure fat but its like a melted eggnog milkshake. The eggnog is seasonal so get it while you can. Best milk around hands down and the chocolate milk is to die for!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment