Thursday, June 10, 2010

Asia Dog-NY

http://asiadognyc.com/


Asia Dog brings their mobile hot dog stand to various places around Manhattan and Brooklyn. A different place everyday. Check the website for details.

Voted #1 hot dog in the country by MSN.com.

A great American classic with an asian twist. These dogs have some extreme combinations. Kimchi, peanuts, wasabi, curry or even seaweed. These dogs are strange at first but then after one bite you will understand. These flavor combo's really work. Ive have dogs at alot of famous places and these are some of the best. The only hot dog I have had better was at Super Duper Weenie in Fairfield Ct.

I was really impressed. I don't even know which ones I ordered there were to many choices and I didn't even know what half of the toppings were but I highly recommend you check them out. I got my dogs at the Brooklyn Flea at 1 Hanson.

No comments:

Post a Comment