Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Max and Mina's-NY

Max and Mina's
7126 Main St
Flushing, NY 11367









As seen on
-Chowdown Countdown
-Outrageous Food
-Unwrapped
-Ice Cream Paradise

This place has been on every food show ever! Famous for their extreme ice cream flavors, Max and Mina's dishes out the best kosher ice cream around. How about some Lox in your ice cream? or perhaps Beer? Not a problem at Max and Mina's. With over 3,000 flavors in their arsenal you are sure to find something you like. Corn, Merlot, Doughnut, Sour Cream, Cream Cheese, Champagne, or Pizza to name a few. They have regular flavors also Brownie Peanut butter batter, Pecan Praline, Vanilla, Banana, Oreo, whatever you want. I had to get something weird while I was here. So I tried the Beer and Oreo. Yes that is one flavor. It actually tasted just like beer. I was totally surprised. It wasnt bad at all. I would love to go back but this place isn't around the corner. If I ever find myself in this part of Queens some ice cold creamy Lox is on my list Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment