Saturday, December 17, 2011

Kilvert & Forbes-MA

Kilvert & Forbes
Quincy Market
200 Faneuil Hall Marketplace
Boston, MA 02109

As seen on
-No Shows

I received the best coconut macaroon I have ever had as a gift. Where did they come from? Boston. I knew the next time I was in Boston I would be getting some of these. Kilvert & Forbes , located in the historic Quincy Market, has huge cookies and brownies and the best dam macaroons i've ever seen. Previously my favorite chocolate dipped macaroons were from Godiva but these are better bigger and cheaper. A walk thru the Quincy Market overloads your senses. With so much good food it is really hard to figure out what to eat. I hear this place has the best chocolate chip cookies too, I haven't had one. For a macaroon lover these are a must! Also for a foodie, Quincy Market is a must for any visit to Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment