Monday, June 18, 2012

BiteMe Cheesecakes-NY


BiteMe Cheesecakes
27 N 6th St
Brooklyn, NY 11211

As seen on
-No Shows Yet

They said to me when I first went there that they were better than Juniors. Well its close but different. Juniors is still number 1 for a slice of plain cheesecake but if you want chocolate nut cookie dulce de leche crumble berry peanut butter merlot balsamic carmel then BiteMe is for you.  Lil morsels of cheesecake with a cookie crumb crust. Lord have mercy on me. I didn't really have high expectations and they were not on my list of things to eat that day. The bite size dulce de leche cheesecake was out of this world. Packed a wicked punch and the small portion was just enough to blow me away. They are set up at Smorgasburg in Brooklyn on Saturdays. I think you can order online also.

No comments:

Post a Comment