Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Buttermilk Channel-NY

Buttermilk Channel
524 Court St
BrooklynNY 11231



As seen on 
-Unique Eats


I never thought I would make it to Buttermilk Channel but recently decided to take a day and explore Brooklyn with my Fiance (at the time now wife). So I made it a priority to stop in and get some chicken and cheddar waffles. It was a Sunday afternoon and they were packed for brunch. Waited maybe 10mins. This place is super hip with a southern flare. I was probably the least dressed up in a tshirt and shorts but it wasn't a problem.  The food was great and this was such a cool place to hang out. They serve their house made pickles with almost everything and they were killer good. I ordered a burger and it was probably top 2 burgers I have ever had hands down. It was super rare and juicy. Steph got an apple and bacon grilled cheese. Both were excellent. I would not hesitate to go back. Next time I'm getting the pickle appetizer those were tasty. The chicken and waffles were sold out but this is what it looks like.


No comments:

Post a Comment