-More I cant remember
-United States of Bacon
-Feed The Beast
Crif Dog's menu essentially works by combining every single delicious ingredient in the world into the space between two sides of a hot dog bun and then adding Bacon and deep frying it. It was perfect. The deep fryer really made the bacon crunchy almost like the casing of the hot dog. Super delicious and crazy combinations make this place a must go. Also the secret speak easy in the phone booth called PDT but ill tell you about that later. I had a spicy redneck and a chihuahua. Might be the best hotdog I have ever had. Super Duper Weenie in Ct still places at the top this might be a tie.
A FEW EXAMPLES
- The Crif Dog - Pork & Beef dog anyway you like it.
- The New Yorker - all beef Frankfurter anyway you like it.
- The Chihuahua - Bacon wrapped with avocado & sour cream
- The Philly Tube Steak Dog - with melted cheese and onions
- Jon Jon Deragon - cream cheese, scallions and everything bagel seeds
- TSUNAMI - Bacon wrapped with teriyaki, pineapple and green onions
- Spicy Redneck- house dog, bacon wrapped, chili, coleslaw, jalepenos
- Morning Jersey- Taylor ham, cheese, fried egg
Secret entrance to PDT
PDT( Please Don't Tell) is a top secret speak easy bar hitting the NYC scene hard. The only way to get in is to make reservations via the phone at 3pm. Expect the phone to be busy but keep calling. They usually sell out the night by 3:30. They only allow a small number of people to keep the atmosphere nice and because of this expect things to get pricey. You have to enter thru the phone booth at Crif Dogs. When you pick up the phone someone will ask you for your reservations and a secret door will open in the phone booth. Good luck