Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wafels & Dinges-NYC

Wafels and Dinges
All over 
New YorkNY 10011






As seen on
-Throwdown
-The Best Thing I Ever Ate
-Man vs Food
-Eat Street
-Amazing Eats
-Best Food Ever
-Unique Sweets

After watching the Wafels & Dinges episode on Throwdown with Bobby Flay, I have been wanting to try their waffles. They looked absolutely delicious through my tv screen. I tried the liege waffle with spekuloos. Speckuloos is a Belgium gingerbread cookie that they turn into a spread like peantbutter. It sounds strange at first but after 1 bite you will be hooked. I bought a jar and want more. They have bananas, strawberries, nutella, speckulos, and even pulled pork wafels. They have a few different kinds of waffels also to choose from. Defiantly the best wafels around. They tweet their locations daily so try to catch them if you can.


No comments:

Post a Comment