Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Donut Pub-NYC

The Donut Pub
203 W 14th St
New York, NY 10011

As seen on
-No shows
-Serious Eats
 Best Doughnut Hole in NYC

Ive heard rave reviews of their Red Velvet Donut Hole and walked by unplanned. Looked on my phone to confirm this was the right donut place I had heard about and went back. Donut Pub is your typical doughnut place much like Dunkin or anywhere else. They seemed like they were sold out of most everything. Grabbed a few red velvet holes and glazed and went on my way. Tried them while I was walking around and boy were they good. The red velvet holes were quite addictive and the glazed were just ok. Maybe I am a doughnut snob because I tend to get doughnuts at the Doughnut Plant on the LES. If you're a sucker for red velvet then these are for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment