Monday, August 16, 2010

Baked-NY

Baked
359 Van Brunt St
BrooklynNY 11231










As seen on
-The Best Thing I Ever Ate
-Throwdown
-Martha Stewart
-FoodCrafters
-FoodOgraphy
-Unique Eats

 
After seeing their Sweet and Salty brownies, on The Best Thing I  Ever Ate,  I def wanted to try Baked out. I never actually thought I would make it over there, because I never make it to Brooklyn. I also was intrigued, by Baked, because they have another shop In Charleston SC, which I am obsessed with.  So I finally made time for a Brooklyn food tour. First off, not being from Brooklyn, Baked seems extremely far out of the way, in some kind of warehouse district of Red Hook. Walked for miles. Cute little coffee shop. Picked up some salty brownies. They were really good. You could actually feel the crunch of the salt crystals as you bit into it but it wasn't overly salty at all. They have an explosion of carmel in the middle yum!!! Cant wait to go to the Charleston spot next time I'm in SC. Check baked out on Throwdown this WEDS!!!!




Macaroon!!!!!!!  holy crap its a pyramid

No comments:

Post a Comment