Friday, August 20, 2010

Geno's Steaks-PA


Geno's Steaks
1219 S 9th St
Philadelphia, PA 19147




As seen on
-Chowdown Countdown
-Everywhere lol
-Food wars
-Food Feuds


Anyone going to Philly needs to go to Pat's and Geno's. The battle between Philadelphia's best cheese steak has been going on for centuries. Pick your sides. They are right across the street from each other. Get one from each. Cheese wit please!!!
I tried Pat's first. Geno's is much flashier then Pat's like Las Vegas Flashy. I waited about 5 minutes before I got my sandwich at both places. Make sure you order correct or they will be rude and yell at you and make you feel dumb. Pick your cheese and then wit or wit out onions. Yes I said WIT
I thought I had tasted cheese steak heaven...until I walked across the street an had a Philly from Geno's.
Pat's chops up there meat and Geno's has full lengh slices. They were basically the same even down to the wrappers and cups. Def came from the same distributor. Owell I cant wait to go back.

So to sum it up...if you go to Philly, go to Geno's and have a sandwich. Then go to Pat's and have another sandwich. You'll be happy you did and you'll get to pick a side in the never ending Philly cheese steak battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment