Monday, January 24, 2011

James' Candy-NJ

James' Candy &
Fralinger's Salt Water Taffy
On the Boardwalk 
at New York Ave 
Atlantic City NJ 08401
(609) 344-1519






As seen on
-Unwrapped
-New Jersey Shore Then and Now
-Parts Unknown 


Who hasn't spent a summer weekend at the boardwalk? Any boardwalk wouldn't be complete without saltwater taffy! Well honestly I don't care for saltwater taffy at all. I wouldnt eat it even if it was handed to me for free, but I do love MACAROONS!!!! James' Candy is your typical salt water taffy boardwalk candy shop.  James' Candy actually invented salt water taffy in the 1800's. I saw these  guys on Unwrapped and they are famous for their macaroons. I have a coconut obsession so this was right up my alley. Ive since ordered 2 boxes of chocolate chip macaroons from this place to enjoy at home. They are really good and even better fresh at the boardwalk. James' Candy and Fralinger's Salt Water Taffy have locations all over New Jersey boardwalks up and down the coast, but their home base is in Atlantic City. Be sure to stop by for some hot macaroons!

No comments:

Post a Comment