Friday, December 17, 2010

Savannah's Candy Kitchen-GA

Savannah's Candy Kitchen
225 E River Street
Savannah, GA 31401

As seen on
-Rachael Ray $40 a Day
-The Best Thing I Ever Ate
    (Charleston Location)

I had heard of pecan pralines and thought I knew what they were but I was so wrong. Traveling to Savannah my friend from Charleston SC asked me to bring back only one thing. Pecan Pralines!. I didn't understand what all the fuss was about until I tasted one. Savannah's Candy Kitchen is right in the heart of Savannah on River St. If your visiting for the day you wont miss it. This candy store had everything and all the candy is made right in front of you. Pecans in everything you can imagine. You can smell the warm pralines in the street and salivate watching them pour the pralines out on a sheet. Man these are good. Addictive is an under statement. Savannah's Candy Kitchen also mail orders. I'm definitely going to order some pralines soon because they are just so unreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment