Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Schnipper's Quality Kitchen-NYC

Schnipper's Quality Kitchen
620 8th Ave
New YorkNY 10018



As seen on
-Throwdown


Schnipper's was on Throwdown for their Sloppy Joe versus Bobby Flay. I haven't had a Sloppy Joe in years and missed the classic childhood comfort meal. So here's the deal....


Schnippers is classier than McDonalds, less crowded than Shake Shack and tastier than any joint in Port Authority. That's a pretty sweet deal in the hellhole of times square, don't you think? 


So what do I think of you Schnippers?  I think that if I am in the neighborhood and in the mood for food that is a notch above McDonald's but still doesn't involve tipping, you're it. Screw the burger and go for the Sloppy Joe. Though they are not as good as the ones I can make at home.  Its kinda a cool place. A stainless steel high end cafeteria from the future. The mac and cheese was pretty dam good and the onion rings too. To get a standard Sloppy Joe that will jolt your memory check this place out. I mean where else can you get a sloppy joe?


No comments:

Post a Comment