Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bobby's Burger Palace-NJ

Bobby's Burger Palace
Bergen Town Center
610 Bergen Town Center
Paramus, NJ 7652 


As seen on 
-The Best Thing I Ever Ate.


Bobby Flay is at it again. Opening a chain of burger places at a reasonable price. There are only a few on the east coast. At Bobby's Burger Palace you can get any burger Crunchified for free. What does this mean? All it means is they put a few potato chips on top of your burger. I passed.  I got the Bobby Blue Burger that was on The Best Thing I Ever Ate. I asked for it medium rare and when it came it was basically raw. Even to raw for me and I eat my burgers rare. But I ate it anyways in true Bover fashion. Anyways this burger was really good. You can def tell the quality of ingredients are better then your average restaurant. The blue cheese and bacon were amazing. The sweet potato fries were also banging. They had a bunch of different sauces on the table but no one cared for them.  Steph has the L.A. burger and had no complaints.
I would definitely go back. 


www.bobbysburgerpalace.com
































LA burger






Sweet Potato Fries

No comments:

Post a Comment