Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tavern 17-PA

Tavern17
220 S 17th St
PhiladelphiaPA 19103
Rittenhouse Square





Saw this place on Rachael Rays vacation show and knew I had to bring my pup to try out the doggy menu. They had chicken, beef, and turkey maybe a hot dog and even dessert. All choices were $2.50 and they bring it to the table in a nice doggy bowl.
I have seen alot of negative review of this place online but cant say I had any issues. We made it there during happy hr and the $1 sliders were so good. For $1 seriously that's so cheap. They also had $3 drink specials that were pretty good. They have some nice outside seating and it is 1 block from a really nice park. I would definitely go back again for some sweet sliders.


As seen on
-Rachael's Vacations







No comments:

Post a Comment