Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Ice Cream Man-NY

The Ice Cream Man
417 State Route 29
Greenwich, NY 12834-4233
(518) 692-838





I was skeptical at first that ice cream could really be any better then I was used to. After my fiance's parents bragged about this place and returned a few times I knew I would make the voyage eventually. The Ice Cream Man beat Bobby Flay in the ice cream sundae Throwdown with their Granny Apple Sundae which you can get at their store or you can get the Bobby Flay sundae(not sure what was in it). Homemade ice cream, huge portions, and local farm fresh ingredients nothing is better. Their sundaes are huge even I couldn't finish it. Almost the size of a basketball and if you want to order a cone you better get a small its 4 scoops.  Honestly this was the best ice cream I have ever had. It was a religious experience that I did not expect. This has ruined ice cream for me forever. I will always be searching for my first Ice Cream Man experience and I will never find it anywhere else. I never knew ice cream could taste this way. It is about 20mins east of Saratoga NY and well worth the trip from anywhere.




Flavors change daily


As seen on
-Throwdown




Almond Joy Sundae: 3 scoops almond joy ice cream, 3 scoops chocolate ice cream, toasted coconut, almonds,chocolate syrup, tons of whipped cream and a whole Almond Joy bar on top $5








No comments:

Post a Comment