Saturday, July 24, 2010

Phillips Seafood-MD


Phillips Seafood
301 Light Street
Baltimore, MD 21202-1070
(410) 685-6600



Located right in the heart of the Inner Harbor Phillips offers your typical seafood menu. Crab, fish, oysters, clams, ect fried grilled steamed however you like. They are world famous for their crab cakes so I had to try, Although the crab cakes were good I had better upstairs in the mall food court for lunch. I also had better at Obrycki's which is where I would recommend you eat if you want crabs in Baltimore. Phillips is just a tourist trap in a tourist area. Since it is a chain most their food is probably frozen and shipped to multiple restaurants across the US. They ship their crab cakes and I also believe you can buy their frozen crab legs at places like Sam's club. By far the best thing about Phillips is their view of the Inner Harbor which is magnificent. I love Baltimore and you cant beat the Inner Harbor all lit up at night for dinner.


As seen on
-Unwrapped







No comments:

Post a Comment