Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dinic's Roast Pork-PA

Reading Terminal Market
1136 Arch St

PhiladelphiaPA 19147


You cannot visit Philadelphia without going to Reading Terminal Market, and when you go to the market you MUST go to Tommy Dinic's. After having seen this on the Food Network and numerous food shows I had DiNic's on my priority list to try out on my recent trip to Philly. In fact, so prioritized it was that I passed up on the urge for so much other food in the market  and made a bee-line for Dinic's. You would have to be stoned if you weren't blown away by Dinic's roast pork, sharp provolone with broccoli rabe? It was way better then I expected which turns out is hard to find nowadays. It was my first time having broccoli rabe and it was not bitter at all. This sandwich really works I was surprised. I even passed up a cheesesteak at Geno's just to come here. It was worth it.

As seen on
-Unique Eats
-Man Vs Food
-Chowdown Countdown
-Amazing Eats
-Best Sandwich in America
-Adam Richman's Best Sandwich in America WINNER #1
-Girl Eat World 




No comments:

Post a Comment