Friday, June 11, 2010

Uncle Bubba's-GA

Uncle Bubba's
104 Bryan Woods Road
Savannah, 
GA 31410



Uncle Bubba's claim to fame is that he's Paula Dean's brother. Let me be brutally honest here.  I originally went to Paula Deen's famous The Lady & Sons first, but didn't want to wait in line for a buffet (buffet food is never the best way to experience something the famous fried chicken would be cold and mushy).  To make up for the loss, I decided to try Uncle Bubba's since he is Paula Deen's beloved little brother.




This place is alittle outside Savannah on your way towards the ocean. I was on my way to Tybee Island so this was on the way. The place was packed and the only place to sit was at the bar.


Started off with the fried pickles and a dozen raw oysters. These pickles were perfect. Really good and the oysters hit the spot. Nice and fresh.  Then our meals came out. I ordered the low country boil (shrimp,kielbasi,potato's,corn) and my fiance got a chicken sandwich with Paula Deen's famous fried chicken. Well her famous chicken isn't anything special really. I liked it alot but my fiance didn't even finish it and hates this place lol. My boil was kinda lame to. Basic OldBay and the shrimp were kinda mushy. Its a cool place to check out if you are in the area or a fan of Paula's.
As seen on
-Paula's Home Cooking















No comments:

Post a Comment