Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Junior's Cheesecake-NY

Junior's Cheesecake
386 Flatbush Avenue
Brooklyn, New York 11201
(718) 852-5257



While walking thru Brooklyn I stumbled upon the famous Junior's. Almost a household name nowa days for taking the trophy for the best NY cheesecake. Juniors has been on many TV shows and has many recipe books etc. This is the real Juniors not a satellite in Manhattan that gets their cheesecakes from this location.

I got my first slice of Juniors to go. Ate it right outside. It was really awesome. Much more whipped and light then any cheesecake I'm used too. More like a cool whip. Crust was delicious. This was really enjoyable. I much recommend their cheesecake. I hear any of the food they sell inside the restaurant is lame so just stick to the cake and be happy.

As seen on
-Throwdown
-Food Feuds
-Chowdown Countdown
-The Best Thing I Ever Ate
-The Chew

No comments:

Post a Comment